Weeping Sweetness
This blog was supposed to be an inspiring side product of my thesis, and my enthusiasm for gardening. Sharing gave more meaning to the two things I love in life. My life took, how ever, an unexpected turn. Two weeks ago we had to move away from the tiny garden house, to an even smaller house, with no garden space. With this swift change I'm still getting used to, my plans for the summer are chainged. My working space is just as vanished as my garden. I'm not sure what to do with this blog, it's lost it's meaning.
First I thought I would just close it. But later I thought, that my love for garden has no space at all, if it isn't in here. Like Bernard was saved by writing when his life was tied to a space, I could be saved. I don't know yet how to arrainge space for my academic work, but it will happend, if it's meant to be.
A sudden rain made everything weep, also at our summer villa, which I will keep as my refuge from now on:
 |
| Aquilegia. |
 |
| Peony bud. |
 |
| Aquilegia. |
 |
| Aquilegia. |
 |
| An alien baby nesting on the slope. |
 |
| Iris Pumila by the creek. |
 |
| Weeping Hydrangea. |
 |
| Thymes. |
No comments:
Post a Comment